Mosquito control is a new upcoming necessity within the cities and rural areas of our habitats.
BENEFITS OF THE BITING MOSQUITO
Mosquitoes seem to serve no actual purpose or benefit within our environment other than to annoy us. The only benefit of the mosquito is a source of foods for frogs, fish and the like. People Both young and old have limited enjoyment of the outdoors during seasons when mosquitoes are evident. Mosquito control avoids some rare but existing health concerns like West Nile Virus, Zika Virus. Some are allergic to insect bites and mosquito control avoids blistering of those allergic to the pest itself. Pet owners should know that our Mosquito Control will also control fleas and ticks within the lawn. Just let us know so we will accommodate!
WHY CONTROL MOSQUITOS ON YOUR PROPERTY?
,Dr. Green is proud to announce that we have taken the time to certify our technicians. Technicians are able to apply mosquito control to our customers. This encourages the use of the great outdoors without the fear of bites. Last season we asked our customers to give us feedback on the effectiveness and benefits of our mosquito control program. The response was amazing and the results extremely positive. Dr. Green has a monthly guaranteed mosquito program at a discounted price. This is offered to all customers and prospective customers so that families may enjoy the warmer months bite free.
Mosquito germination is a regularly occurring event. Dr. Green has developed guaranteed programs which ensures satisfaction and increased use of the great outdoors.
WHERE DO MOSQUITOS COMMONLY NEST?
Mosquitoes tend to prefer to nest within the lawn and within cedar hedges and trees. As well as wherever standing Mosquitoes nest in stagnant water. For feeding purposes mosquitoes tend to prefer populated areas, tall grasses, and ponds.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW THESE FACTS
- Do not plant shrubs or flowering plants close the cedars. This compromises our technician’s ability to correctly treat the entire cedar tree or shrub.
- Ensure that standing water is eliminated with the lawn, sandbox lids, pet bowls, garbage lids to mention a few.
- If mosquitoes are evident within 10 days of the application, please advise our office. We will be happy to retreat at no additional charge.
- Dr. Green will not treat areas that are frequented by bees as we love our pollinators and value their benefit to our environment.
- Dr. Green has licensed professionals to apply this environmentally friendly product with care and expertise.
WHEN DO MOSQUITOES BECOME ACTIVE?
If you live in the northern climates, mosquitos will not become a problem until the warmer weather arrives. We suggest mosquito programs should begin in the late spring (May). The program should continue until the fall once the first frost has arrived.
Please, access our websitefor a personalized estimate on our mosquito control program and review our customer friendly guarantee.